Dublin, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Internet Data Centers: Global Strategic Business Report” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Internet Data Center Market to Reach $359.9 Billion by 2027
In the altered post-COVID-19 business landscape, the global Internet data center market estimated at US$168.7 billion in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of US$359.9 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
The US market is estimated at $45.9 billion, while China is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.1%
The Internet data center market in the United States is estimated to be worth US$45.9 billion in 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach a projected market size of US$80.4 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 16.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Other notable GeoMarkets include Japan and Canada, each predicting growth of 7.1% and 9.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow around 8.3% CAGR.
What’s new for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and percentage market shares of main competitors
- Market presence in multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Peer-to-peer collaborative online interactive updates
- Access to digital archives and research platform
- Free updates for one year
|Number of pages||216|
|Forecast period||2020 – 2027|
|Estimated market value (USD) in 2020||$168.7 billion|
|Expected market value (USD) by 2027||$359.9 billion|
|Compound annual growth rate||11.4%|
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Overview of the influencer market
- Global Market Trajectories
- Data Center Market: Growing Enterprise Data Storage Needs Drive Growth
- Sustained growth in global data center traffic and capacity additions
- Recent market activity
- Internet Data Center (IDC) Market: An Overview
- Key factors contributing to the expansion of the Internet data center market – ranked by importance given by companies
- Developed regions: main contributors to income
- Projected rapid growth in developing regions
- Favorable Macro Factors Drive Demand for IDC
- Impact of Covid-19 and a looming global recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Gamers Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Internet data centers – Percentage of market share of the main global competitors in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 87 Featured)
- 21Vianet Group, Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- BT Global Services plc
- Cogent Communications, Inc.
- National Anonymous Telephone Company of Venezuela
- Cyxtera Technologies
- Digital Real Estate Trust
- DXC Technology Co.,
- Equinine Inc.
- Fidelity Information Services LLC (FIST)
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
- Reliance Communications Ltd.
- Services Alestra SA de CV
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Data explosion leads to increased purchases of data center capacity
- An overview of key factors influencing IP traffic growth and bandwidth requirements
- Strong increase in the number of Internet subscribers
- Faster broadband speeds
- Increase penetration of IP-enabled devices
- Increased consumption of social media tools
- Proliferation of bandwidth-intensive applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) to Drive IDC’s Future Growth
- Rising Cloud Services Penetration is Expected to Accelerate Market Expansion
- Cloud Sprawl on track to expand IDC’s footprint
- Big Data Explosion: Opportunity Indicator for IDC
- Demand for Data Center Space Grows as Big Data Ventures into the Cloud
- IDC Market Benefits from the Growing Role of “Mobility” in the Enterprise Sector
- BYOD leads the penetration of “enterprise mobility”
- Key Factors Driving the BYOD Trend Among Businesses Ranked by Business Importance
- Select mobile apps used in BYOD environments
- Development of mobile applications to support the growth of data centers
- Software-Defined Data Center Expands IDC’s Reach and Scale
- Growing Focus on Web-Scale Computing Emphasizes Software-Defined IDC
- Software-Defined Data Centers Take Advantage of New Lineup of SoCs
- Colocation IDCs are growing in popularity
- Continued strong demand for data center outsourcing drives growth
- Data Center Managed Services See Increased Adoption
- An Overview of Managed Data Center Services
- Expansion of the accommodation services assistance market
- Greening Data Centers: IDCs Score Highest
- The transition to carrier-neutral data centers remains deep
- Virtual data centers are attracting market attention
- An overview of the main advantages offered by the virtual data center
- No need for dedicated servers for each application
- No vendor lockout
- Convenient Cloud Migration
- Full disaster recovery support
- Cost savings
- Other benefits
- Strong Consolidation Push Drives Adoption of Virtual Data Centers
- Mega Data Center: the new “mega” trend
- Undersea cable networks improve connectivity between data centers
- Data center security is gaining importance amid soaring traffic volumes and growth of connected devices
- IDC Operators Prioritize Security Platforms That Provide 360 Degree Visibility
- Strict regulatory compliance requirements drive the need for comprehensive data center security
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs): a lucrative market segment
- The shift of large enterprises from the captive model to the IDC bodes well for the growth of the market
- IDC’s services are critically important in the government sector
- Banking firms are adopting IDC amid rapidly changing role of IT in day-to-day operations
- Media and entertainment companies turn to IDC for consistent content quality
- Healthcare: high-potential market for data centers
- Solving current challenges: essential for future success
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/skhwc6
Global Internet Data Center Market
#Global #Strategic #Internet #Data #Center #Market #Report #Data #Explosion #Rising #Penetration #Cloud #Services #Accelerate #Market #Expansion